In-Year Admissions

Parents and carers can make an in-year application for their child to go to a new school:

  • during the school year
  • at the start of the school year but in a different age group from the school's normal year of entry

If you wish to make an in-year application please complete the attached application form and return it to Suffolk County Council, Admissions Team, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2BX.

In-Year Admissions Form

2021-2022 Admissions Policy

2022-2023 Admissions Policy