We believe in good standards of dress and personal presentation. We appreciate the cooperation of all parents and carers to ensure that students are in correct uniform at all times.
Please note that East Point Academy makes the final decision as to what is acceptable or what is not acceptable in all aspects of a student’s appearance.
The East Point Academy uniform supplier is Screens Embroidery & Printing. Uniform can be bought all year round online or at its store at Units 3-4 Rant Score, Lowestoft, Suffok, NR32 1TY
- East Point Academy blazer - sleeve must be rolled down at all times
- East Point Academy tie
- East Point Academy v-neck jumper - sleeve must be rolled down at all times
- Plain white shirt (short or long sleeved) with a stiff collar. The shirt must be tucked in, sleeve must be rolled down and the top button must be done up at all times.
- Plain black trousers in a formal loose fit and must cover the ankle. Jeans, jogging bottoms or skinny trousers are not permitted.
- East Point Academy knee-length pleated skirt
- Plain black or white socks or black tights
- Plain black, flat, formal, leather-type shoes - black trainers are not permitted.
- East Point Academy white polo shirt
- Black shorts or black tracksuit trousers
- For outdoor sports students can wear an East Point Academy black base-layer and a blue and green sports top (optional)
- Plain sports socks
- Sports trainers or football boots when appropriate
If students are not able to participate in PE lessons as performers, they are still required to bring their PE kit and get changed. If students fail to bring their PE kit, they will be expected to borrow one from the PE department.
- When wearing winter coats, academy blazers must be worn underneath. Coats must be plain in design and dark in colour, preferably with reflective elements for safety reasons. No coats should be worn inside the academy.
- Students may wear one watch, one bracelet, one ring and one pair of earrings (sleepers or studs only). Jewellery may need to be removed for some lessons including false nails and eyelashes. Body piercings and retainers are not permitted.
- All makeup must be discreet.
- Hair accessories should be functional and discreet. Extreme hairstyles and unnatural hair colours are not permitted.