We believe in good standards of dress and personal presentation. We appreciate the cooperation of all parents and carers to ensure that students are in correct uniform at all times.
Please note that East Point Academy makes the final decision as to what is acceptable or what is not acceptable in all aspects of a student’s appearance.
The East Point Academy uniform supplier is Screens Embroidery & Printing. Uniform can be bought all year round online or at its store at Units 3-4 Rant Score, Lowestoft, Suffok, NR32 1TY
- East Point Academy blazer - sleeve must be rolled down at all times (compulsory)
- East Point Academy tie (complulsory)
- East Point Academy v-neck jumper - sleeve must be rolled down at all times (optional)
- Plain white shirt (short or long sleeved) with a stiff collar. The shirt must be tucked in, sleeve must be rolled down and the top button must be done up at all times (compulsory)
- Plain black trousers in a formal loose fit and must cover the ankle. (Jeans, jogging bottoms or skinny trousers are not permitted) Or:
- East Point Academy knee-length pleated skirt (compulsory)
- Plain black socks or black tights (complusory)
- Plain black, flat, formal, leather-type shoes (complusory) - black trainers are not permitted
Please note: Black Trousers, White Shirts, Socks/tights and shoes do not have to be purchased from our supplier, but must be inline with the above expectations.
- East Point Academy sports shirt
- East Point Academy black shorts or black skort
- For outdoor sports students can wear an East Point Academy 1/4 zip top.
- East Point Academy sports socks
- Sports trainers or football boots when appropriate
Please note: All PE kit items must be purchased from our supplier, but you can select which top and bottom items you wish to wear. Footwear can be purchased from any retailer, but must be approriate for sports.
If students are not able to participate in PE lessons as performers, they are still required to bring their PE kit and get changed. If students fail to bring their PE kit, they will be expected to borrow one from the PE department.
- When wearing winter coats, academy blazers must be worn underneath. Coats must be plain in design and dark in colour, preferably with reflective elements for safety reasons. All coats must be removed for lessons. Hoodies and sweatshirts are not permitted.
- Make up and jewellery must be minimal - one pair of stud earrings, one ring, one bracelet and one watch are allowed. False eyelashes, false nails and brightly coloured nails are not permitted.
- Facial and body piercings are not permitted, including the use of retainers.
- Hair accessories should be functional and discreet. Hair must be natural in colour and extreme hairstyles or colours are not permitted.